Social Media Manager
Be the voice of Supernormal on social media!
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. We're a rapidly growing platform solving a real need for thousands of people every day. As an early employee at Supernormal, you’ll play a major role in building product experiences—and a workplace—that people love. Together, we’ll help save real humans countless hours of manual work so they can spend their time sending satellites to space or running their local government.
As Supernormal’s Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for growing and engaging our audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. You'll create and schedule creative content that's both informative and engaging, build out an active creator program, and work with our stellar team to develop and execute social media campaigns that spread the message of Supernormal.
Supernormal is a well-funded seed-stage startup backed by EQT Ventures, Balderton Capital, and byFounders VC. We’re growing rapidly in a shaky market which makes us one of the lucky ones. If you want to operate with high autonomy in an environment where you’ll get to flex your skills to build great products with great people, Supernormal is your place.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage and grow our social media channels
- Create and schedule social media content, including text, meme, and gif content
- Build out and manage an active creator program
- Measure and report on the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date and educate the rest of the team on social media trends and best practices
- Represent the company's brand on social media in a professional and positive way
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute social media campaigns
- Help establish the marketing function at Supernormal as one of our first marketing hires
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in social media management and content creation
- Proven ability to grow and engage social media audiences, your own or another brand’s
- Experience creating text, meme, and GIF content for social channels
- Strong creative and writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with social media analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we’ll expect of you
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day.
- A willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible. You’ll always have support from the team.
- Confidence operating with high agency. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas.
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way.
- You’ll understand that there’s no difference between “my idea” and “their idea.” It’s our ideas and we’re all responsible for it.
- You’ll approach speed bumps and reviews through a “how can the team level up?” lens — let’s all get better and learn, together.
What you can expect from us
- We’re a fully distributed team spread between Pacific Time (Seattle) and Central European Time (Stockholm) with lots of places in between. We’ll see you most days in Slack, Google Meet, GitHub issues, and Notion. Sometimes in person in a place with a warm breeze.
- The team’s full support. We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time.
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working.
- A deep willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the customer experience, our product, or team be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun.
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Stock options
🏥 Full healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
🚀 Totally remote. Not hybrid. Remote. No return-to-office here
🏠 WFH budget to make sure you have everything you need to do your best work
✈️ Annual team-wide offsite to someplace cool
🎓 Education credit (up to $500 per year)
🧳 Unlimited PTO (minimum 4 weeks)