Performance Marketing Manager
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. We're a rapidly growing platform solving a real need for thousands of people every day. As an early employee at Supernormal, you’ll play a major role in building product experiences—and a workplace—people love. Together, we’ll help save real humans countless hours of manual work so they can spend their time sending satellites to space, or running their local government.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing performance marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement, and conversion. This role will help grow the marketing function within Supernormal and work closely with other marketing team members to develop and implement strategies across a growing number of channels, including paid search and social media. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of data-driven marketing, a proven track record of success, and a passion for driving results.
Supernormal is a well-funded seed-stage startup backed by EQT Ventures, Balderton Capital, and byFounders VC. We’re growing rapidly in a shaky market which makes us one of the lucky ones. If you want to operate with high autonomy in an environment where you’ll get to flex your skills to build great products with great people, Supernormal is your place.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with marketing teammates to create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC vs LTV
- Implement A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid and organic channels
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the product and customer success teams to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Stay up-to-date and educate the rest of the team on the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Help establish the marketing function at Supernormal as one of our first marketing hires
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, preferably with an in-house model at a B2B or B2C company.
- Proven track record of success in driving acquisition, engagement, and conversion.
- Experience creating and optimizing campaigns for Search, LinkedIn, Social, and YouTube.
- SEO experience a plus
- Strong understanding of data-driven marketing and optimization of funnel metrics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we’ll expect of you
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day.
- A willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible. You’ll always have support from the team.
- Confidence operating with high agency. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas.
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way.
- You’ll understand that there’s no difference between “my idea” and “their idea.” It’s our ideas and we’re all responsible for it.
- You’ll approach speed bumps and reviews through a “how can the team level up?” lens — let’s all get better and learn, together.
What you can expect from us
- We’re a fully distributed team spread between Pacific Time (Seattle) and Central European Time (Stockholm) with lots of places in between. We’ll see you most days in Slack, Google Meet, GitHub issues, and Notion. Sometimes in person in a place with a warm breeze.
- The team’s full support. We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time.
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working.
- A deep willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the customer experience, our product, or team be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun.
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Stock options
🏥 Full healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
🚀 Totally remote. Not hybrid. Remote. No return-to-office here
🏠 WFH budget to make sure you have everything you need to do your best work
✈️ Annual team-wide offsite to someplace cool
🎓 Education credit (up to $500 per year)
🧳 Unlimited PTO (minimum 4 weeks)