Open application (any department)
About the role
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. We're a rapidly growing platform solving a real need for thousands of people every day. As part of the team at Supernormal, you’ll play a major role in building product experiences—and a workplace—people love. Together, we’ll help save real humans countless hours of manual work so they can spend their time sending satellites to space, or running their local government.
At Supernormal we have software engineers, designers, CX specialists, marketing experts, data analysts and Machine learning engineers and we're always looking for exceptional candidates to fill open positions at Supernormal. The ideal candidate will, part from bringing a specific skillset have experience collaborating with other professionals to improve products and have a passion for making things better. They should be comfortable identifying and resolving issues, even when outside their primary responsibility. We are looking for highly skilled and experienced individuals who can take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Supernormal is a well-funded seed-stage startup backed by EQT Ventures, Balderton Capital, and byFounders VC. We’re growing rapidly in a shaky market which makes us one of the lucky ones. If you want to operate with high autonomy in an environment where you’ll get to flex your skills to build great products with great people, Supernormal is your place.
If you're interested in potential opportunities with us and think that your skills and experience could be a good match, please let us know! We'd love to chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions. All applications will be treated confidentially.
What we’ll expect from you
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day. You should be, too
- A deep care for quality in everything you do
- Fearlessness—a willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible
- Confidence operating with high autonomy. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas
- You’ll leave “it works on my machine” at the door. You know better than to trust computers
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way
What you can expect from us
- We’re a fully distributed team spread between California and Stockholm with lots of places in between. We’ll see you most days in Slack, Google Meet, GitHub issues, and Notion. Sometimes in person in a place with a warm breeze
- We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working
- A willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the codebase, our product, or team be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Stock options
🏥 Full healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
🚀 Totally remote. Not hybrid. Remote. No return-to-office here
🏠 WFH budget to make sure you have everything you need to do your best work
✈️ Annual team-wide offsite to someplace cool
🎓 Education credit (up to $500 per year)
🧳 Unlimited PTO (minimum 4 weeks)