VP of CX
We are on the lookout for a Vice President of Customer Experience - a dynamic and customer-centric leader with a passion for driving excellence.
As the VP of Customer Experience at Monta, you will be responsible for overseeing both post-sales and customer support departments, ensuring seamless onboarding, exceptional customer satisfaction, and driving revenue growth through renewals and upsells.This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and will be an integral part of the revenue organization and the extended leadership team. This position can be based in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, or London.
About Monta - Empowering people and businesses to go (and stay!) electric.
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
We’ve recently closed our Series B round - 80M EUR and soaring! Our journey so far? An expansion across various markets, prestigious #ISO27001 and B-Corp certifications, and proactive tech revolutionizing the EV charging experience. Not to mention, our growth has skyrocketed: 6X in 2023 alone, nearing 1 million monthly charging sessions, and 1,000 #EV drivers joining us daily!
We will use the EUR 80M funding to double down on our successful software-only strategy by strengthening investments in all markets and improving and expanding our product to new sectors ready to embark on an electrified future.
Your core responsibilities in the role will include:
1. Leadership and Strategy
- Set up a new function and with that lead and inspire a high-performing team, cultivating a customer-centric culture within Monta.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive customer experience strategy aligned with the company's business objectives.
2. Department Oversight
- Directly manage and optimize post-sales and customer support departments, covering L1 to L3 support, with a focus on achieving and exceeding NPS, CSAT, and other key performance indicators.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure a seamless and integrated customer journey from onboarding to support.
- Collaborate with sales teams to align customer needs with product offerings.
4. Renewals and Upsells
- Drive customer retention through effective renewal strategies and identify upsell opportunities to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Participate in the development and deployment of sales and marketing activities to raise mindshare, consideration, preference, and selection.
5. Performance Metrics
- Own and drive NPS, CSAT, Net Revenue Retention (NRR), and Gross Revenue Retention (GRR), and Expansion ARR metrics.
- Establish and monitor KPIs to measure the effectiveness of customer experience initiatives.