Senior Flutter Engineer (Copenhagen)
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to truly tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provides all our users the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companies—you name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
We are looking for a talented Senior Flutter Engineer to join our team in Copenhagen. As a Flutter Engineer at Monta, you will closely collaborate with our Design and Product teams. Your responsibilities will include scoping, implementing, and maintaining high-quality mobile and web applications using Flutter. Your focus will be on delivering an excellent user experience for our customers. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of internal tools and libraries, such as a fully custom widget catalog. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
(Some of) the things you will be working on:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to define features that meet user needs
- Work closely with our partners and add their requirements into our app portfolio and collaborate with the Charge and Hub teams
- Develop and maintain our Flutter applications and libraries
- Help shaping best practices to support even faster iterations and growth
- Assist our team with peer reviews
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other Flutter engineers
You don't have to be obsessed with electrical vehicles, but instead, you should be obsessed with application development and Flutter. We are looking for passionate, positive and proactive engineers who value quality and take ownership.
We believe you are a great candidate if you:
- Are passionate about what you are doing and interested in improving the product and yourself over time
- Are a good English speaker, as you will be working with colleagues from 41 different nationalities across various departments
- Enjoy iterating over code to make it rock-solid and fast
- Have worked with Flutter before (ideally 2-4 years)
- Have worked with RESTful APIs (maybe BFF) and web services
- Have extensive understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Are a team player who communicates openly and works collaboratively
- Are able to work well independently and build solutions from scratch
- Have an eye for details and design
- Are enthusiastic about revolutionising the EV market
- Have experience with native development (iOS, Android)
- (Nice to have) have already experience with EVs
What we can offer you
- Our engineering team has a monthly meetup where they discuss their practices and get to learn a lot from each other.
- Friday Tech Innovation: Engineers can use their time every Friday after lunch to work on innovative things.
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment, offering excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and supportive team culture, where your ideas and contributions are valued
- Flexible Work From Home policy
- Shared company car + electric bikes in our bigger offices
- Stay fit with a subsidized gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages at the offices
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- 3 annual company-wide events (including 3 day Summit) plus team events - both in-person and virtually
- Educational budget + time off for personal/professional development
- Warrant program - share Monta’s success!
- Pension + Health insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity/Parental leave
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionizing the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch and offsetting CO2 consumption for all employees. We prioritize the well-being of our team members and have a strong focus on mental health. Through our health insurance coverage, we provide various offers and resources to support mental well-being. Additionally, we have an internal well-being committee and a people team with a people-first mindset, ensuring that our employees have the necessary support and resources for their overall well-being.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
The salary range for this role is 45000 - 58000 depending on level of experience.
Please send your resume in English.