Regional Director, Strategic Sales
Monta is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Region Director, Strategic Sales to lead a team of senior business development managers across multiple countries. In this role, you will report directly to our CRO, and be responsible for driving sales to our mid-market and enterprise clients. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales leadership, enterprise sales, and managing high-performing teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lead a team of country managers and senior business development managers across multiple countries, providing guidance and support to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to target mid-market and enterprise clients, utilizing sales frameworks such as MEDDICC.
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers in target accounts, developing a deep understanding of their business needs and challenges.
- Drive outbound meetings and generate new business opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, and product, to ensure successful customer onboarding and retention.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics, providing regular updates and insights to executive leadership.
- Collaborate with country managers to ensure alignment on sales strategies and targets in each respective country.
- At least 3 years of sales leadership experience, with a proven track record of success in driving sales in a fast-paced startup environment.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, including selling to midmarket/enterprise w/complex sales cycles
- Hunter mentality with the ability to drive outbound meetings and generate new business opportunities.
- Experience utilizing sales frameworks such as MEDDICC.
- Enterprise sales experience, with a demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex sales cycles.
- Strong industry knowledge or passion is a plus.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and collaborating with country managers is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- An attractive warrant package.
- Shared electric car at our Copenhagen office.
- You can choose either Windows or Apple as your operating system.
- And all sorts of surprises!
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and drive growth in the European market. If you not only know what winning bids look like, but also how to write them - in a repeatable, scalable way - we encourage you to apply.
The role is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?