Business Development Manager - France
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution. We believe that accelerating and democratizing the adoption of EV technology is key to building a better future. Monta’s mission is to provide the best technology solutions for the entire EV charging cycle. At our core, we provide access, innovation and reliability to the mobility transformation. We're here to make the transition to electric mobility as seamless and exciting as possible. With a single integrated software built to EV better.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to run the French market for Monta. In this role, you have the unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and be part of a growing organization with a lot of ambition. Are you an experienced sales professional who is eager to grow the French client base and contribute to the further success of the scale-up? Then continue reading, we might be looking for you!
As the BDM, you act as the front person for Monta in France hand-in-hand with the Country Manager, you will grow the client base, and maintain good client relationships while also educating the market on Monta’s value and the benefits it can bring to various organizations.
This position offers the unique opportunity to work for a scale-up, while having the network and resources of an international organization. As the BDM you will be a member of the French Monta Team and a member of the Global Monta Sales Team. Working at Monta means working in a dynamic, growing, and ambitious organization, where you can develop yourself as well as build your own client portfolio.
- Identify and execute new growth opportunities by acquiring new clients and closing deals. As well as analyzing and assessing the market to identify key trends, risks, issues, and opportunities through market and client exposure.
- Conduct territory development best practices with email, phone and sequences using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and customers.
- Contribute to the development of the commercial strategy. Communicate frequently with other team members from other segments (Enterprise, Channel… etc.).
- Educate the market on Monta’s value proposition, increase brand awareness and visibility across all segments (Installers, Operators, Fleet, Corporate…etc.)
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- 4-5 years of demonstrable sales skills and experience working with larger accounts.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Proven experience with B2B.
- Able to work with strong autonomy and organized.
- Result and sales-driven.
- Proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking.
- SaaS solutions sales experience is a must.
- Fluency in French and English.
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it!
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Flexible working hours. We truly mean this so as long as you're at the important meetings and getting your work done that's all that matters.
- An attractive warrant package.
- Shared electric car at our Copenhagen office.
- You can choose your preferred operating system, we have Microsoft, Linux and MacOS available.
- And all sorts of surprises!
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and drive growth in the European market. If you are a results-driven sales leader with a passion for building and leading high-performing teams, we encourage you to apply.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Something looks off?