Senior Management Accountant
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Imagine enabling financial excellence for an artificial intelligence startup that saves lives and drives down the cost of healthcare providers and payers alike through cutting-edge technology.
Corti has built the world's first patient routing platform that helps providers triage, document, perform quality assurance, and code patient engagements. Entire countries like Sweden and Scotland trust Corti to deliver better healthcare, and Corti has never churned a customer since its inception in 2016.
Now, we are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Finance team in London as a management accountant. Here, you will help structure and run end-to-end finance processes in a consistent, timely, and accurate fashion!
You will contribute to building a solid finance foundation to support Corti’s ambitious growth plans, and you will be part of a driven team that is passionate about forever changing the future of healthcare — are you up for the adventure?
The impact you’ll have:
- Maintain and support with day-to-day accounting and accurate recording of all transactions, including creating journals, updating accruals and prepayments, reviewing expenses and month-end reconciliations.
- Contribute to monthly management accounts and investor reporting packages, developing the reporting further to support the evolution of the business.
- Update and maintain budget holder reports that enable budgetholder in their decision making.
- Work closely with the FC and VP of People in the payroll process to ensure payroll runs smoothly, timely, and accurately.
You'll thrive in this role if you:
- Are eager to take on responsibility and go above and beyond.
- Feel energized when working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are a self-starter, regardless of whether someone is looking over your shoulder or not.
- Are detail oriented with a control mindset.
- Are organized and diligent, so you can meet agreed deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Look to grow and continuously become better at what you do.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on finance experience, preferably from high growth, dynamic businesses
- Part-qualified CIMA or a strong willingness to complete the CIMA qualification.
- Strong understanding of double entry and accounting principles
- Solid excel modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The role reports into the Financial Controller
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible
- Hybrid role based in London
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!