Lead Product Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
The Corti team is searching for an experienced Product Manager to contribute to our success in transforming healthcare by augmenting patient engagements in healthcare.
Joining our New York office, your role as Product Manager will be to spearhead the development of our post-consultation analytics product; you'll be responsible for driving the strategic vision and deployment of AI-powered tools that support medical professionals in analyzing and improving patient interactions and outcomes.
But, how exactly is Corti changing healthcare?
Healthcare is a field that fundamentally relies on personal, face-to-face interaction between medical professionals and patients. Doctors and nurses have spent years in school learning to provide excellent patient care. While technology has its place in the field, it will never diminish the importance of human connection in delivering quality care.
Our goal is not to bring more screens to the patient conversation, but a way to leave them behind, as we are building bleeding-edge artificial intelligence to enhance the power of healthcare and remove the clutter of administrative processes.
During patient engagements, Corti acts as an all-encompassing assistant, silently listening in and supporting with everything from remembering critical keywords to coding the conversation—all to enable medical professionals to spend more time with patients and less time staring at a screen.
That's where your role as Lead Product Manager comes in.
You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, data scientists, designers, and healthcare experts, to deliver a seamless user experience and maximize the impact of our product.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for bridging the gap between the product and commercial teams, and, ultimately, the customer, ensuring that the product you manage reaches its full commercial potential.
You will use this understanding to develop and communicate a medium- and long-term product roadmap that drives business impact and helps realize Corti’s strategic goals.
Sounds like the opportunity for you? We'll keep an eye out for your application.
The impact you'll have
- Own the post-consultation analytics product roadmap
- Translate Corti's business strategy into a product strategy that you'll execute on
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manages product profitability and commercial success – owns the business case
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and the market
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Supporting Product Operations and Product Marketing with any questions they may have, including insights on key differentiators and messages
What you'll bring
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, e.g., Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in working with technical products in a relevant field, e.g., healthcare
- Portfolio of previous application product design
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams of software developers and designers in an agile environment
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience in successfully designing and delivering sophisticated software products
- The ability to envision and deliver software solutions that meet user needs and/or solve business problems
- Good understanding of Agile practices, e.g., scrum and kanban
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to work across +15 different cultures in a fast-paced environment focused on value creation
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!