Staff Backend Developer
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Are you a curious person, and interested in contributing to solving real problems in healthcare? Are you someone who loves the Golang programming language? At Corti, we are growing fast and are looking for fresh talent to make sure we go in the right direction! If you enjoy working in a fun, autonomous, and collaborative team, guided by shared values, and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn…
…then join us at Corti as Senior Backend Engineer in the Corti Engage team.
Join the Corti Co-Pilot team as a Staff Backend Engineer to be part of pioneering the development of healthcare products. Our team specifically focuses on developing software that assists the medical community. Your work will build the backend that helps the medics, nurses, and doctors learn from their calls to get better for each one. You will learn every day by working alongside experts in software engineering, machine learning, and data science—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you'll have:
- Own the technical development of a product that differentiates Corti the most in the market
- Your development work will impact millions of medical consultations a year at a global scale
- Hands-on development of an innovative solution where design choices matter
- Collaborate across our product and platform teams to define and improve best practices across Corti
- Work with colleagues in design and code reviews
- Bridge technical communication between end-users, technical leads, and Corti engineers
- Contribute to a strong culture of development at Corti through mentorship of developers of all levels
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a backend developer
- Mastery of Golang
- Experience ideating and implementing features with high complexity
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing architecture and development
- Deep experience with software and product development processes - you have seen where problems can arise, know how to deal with them, and how they can be proactively avoided
- Experience running, monitoring, and operating REST, WebSockets, and GraphQL APIs
- You know what it takes to make APIs more public & accessible
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools
- A passion for writing clean and efficient code
- Understand what it takes to build integration with other systems used in healthcare
- Experience designing data storage solutions
- Experience mentoring junior and senior developers
- Ability to work remotely or hybrid overlapping with core business hours in Denmark….
- ... or onsite in our office in central Copenhagen
- Trips to somewhere nice 🌄, for team camps (both company-wide and team-specific ones) - We went to Italy last year and are Portugal bound in September!
- Investment in learning & developing you and your career
- Paid parental leave, company pension scheme and health insurance
- We support your family and take care of you when you are old!
- Catered lunch in our office in Copenhagen
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!