Senior Frontend Developer
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
At Corti, we are growing fast and are looking for fresh talent to make sure we go in the right direction! If you enjoy working in a fun, autonomous, and collaborative team, guided by shared values, and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn…
Join the Corti Co-Pilot team as a Senior Frontend Engineer to be part of pioneering the development of healthcare products. Our team specifically focuses on developing software that assists the medical community. You will help design and build the frontend of our product used by medics, nurses, and doctors to assist them through medical consultations. Our products enable practitioners to better navigate interactions with patients, ensuring they can make decisions with increased speed and accuracy. Your designs and frontend development work will directly impact their ability to provide better care to patients on a global scale.
You will learn every day by building alongside experts in software engineering, machine learning, and data science—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop features and functionality in React
- Maintain and improve the codebase, including writing automated tests (Cypress)
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Bridge technical communication between end-users, technical leads, decision-makers, and Corti engineering
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- 3+ years experience with React
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with modern software project management tools like SCRUM and Kanban
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write well-formed semantic code and pay attention to standards and good practices (internal review process)
- An ability to perform well in teams and in a fast-paced environment
- Fullstack or backend development experience
- Experience with GraphQL, WebSockets, and Electron
- Ability to work remotely or hybrid overlapping with core business hours in Denmark….
- ... or onsite in our office in central Copenhagen
- Trips to somewhere nice 🌄, for team camps (both company-wide and team-specific ones) - We went to Italy last year and are Portugal bound in September!
- Investment in learning & developing you and your career
- Paid parental leave, company pension scheme and health insurance
- We support your family and take care of you when you are old!
- Catered lunch in our office in Copenhagen
- Reporting to: VP of Product
- Open to hybrid work in Copenhagen, or remote positions
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!