Guest Support Specialist - Scandinavian language speaker Guest Success · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote
Guest Support Specialist - Scandinavian language speaker
Re-invent the world’s largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbours, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here. Our Guest Success team is providing a 5-star guest experience in the markets Bob W is operating in.
If you're fluent in at least one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) and have a burning desire to deliver outstanding service, we want you to be our next Guest Support Specialist!
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveler who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments across Europe's coolest neighborhoods. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Work on shifts to support the Guest Success team in their daily activities.
- Create loyal guests and gather valuable feedback.
- Contribute to product improvements.
- Share ideas to enhance the quality of the Bob W service.
- Respond to guest reviews using various OTA channels.
- Assist guests and resolve their issues through phone, emails, and chat.
- Collaborate closely with local Operations Specialists to ensure efficient day-to-day processes.
- Work closely with other teams to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Embrace the mantra "When in doubt, do better for the guest".
Our 5-star candidate:
- Has top-notch oral and written communication skills in at least one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) with the willingness to work with Danish-speaking customers and fluent English. Any extra language is a plus.
- Is obsessed with amazing guest service and has a natural desire to always go beyond and above to exceed customers' expectations and make each stay memorable.
- Is goal-oriented and is a pro in conflict management (or wants to become one).
- Is tech-savvy and ready to acquire new information/software skills quickly.
- Is ready to work in the evening shifts and on weekends. Work is schedule-based to offer our customers 24/7 support.
You get extra points for:
- Having experience working with OTAs
- Previous experience in Hospitality and/or Customer Service.
What we offer:
- Flexibility in working during shifts around the clock, including night shifts.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Free nights and discounts at any Bob W location.
- Development and growth opportunities, including personal learning and development budget.
- Sports compensation (subject to location).
- Voluntary health insurance (subject to location).
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
Please note: If you receive an offer from Bob W, you will travel to Tallinn, Estonia for on-spot training. The comprehensive training program spans up to two months, and we will cover your travel and accommodation expenses. During this period, you will have the opportunity to stay in one of our Bob W locations and experience awesomeness to the max!
Job Level: IC1
Learn more about our career development framework here.
Please note that this position will be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.