E-Commerce Manager Growth · Tallinn, Amsterdam · Hybrid Remote
Re-invent the world’s largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in the coolest neighbourhoods across Europe. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will take ownership of developing and implementing our commercial & technical strategies to provide the best digital e-commerce to our guests, to drive sales and growth via bobw.co. This role is the perfect challenge for a professional adept at cross-functional collaboration, capable of leading and inspiring multiple teams toward a unified goal of optimizing business opportunities for amplified commercial success.
Additionally, in this role, you will:
- Commercial Leadership: Implementing commercial strategies to boost sales and growth, analyzing market trends, managing KPIs, overseeing pricing strategies, coordinating with multiple departments, and reporting on commercial performance.
- CMS Development & Web Improvement: Leading the web development initiatives of CMS (Webflow), innovating website features to enhance user experience and engagement, and ensuring the website meets the latest web standards and industry developments.
- User Experience, Content, Localization, and Compliance: Delivering a top-notch user experience, maintaining on-brand content, ensuring the website's ease of navigation, expanding global reach through localization, and ensuring legal compliance in e-commerce.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Leading the optimization of the website content for search engines to increase quality traffic and ensure a balance between user appeal and search engine requirements.
- Coordination of New Openings & Website Content Management: Managing the e-commerce representation of new locations and keeping the website content fresh, up-to-date, and dynamic.
- Measurement of Results with GA4: Utilizing Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to measure the effectiveness of commercial strategies, website improvements, SEO, and content management. Implementing tools and strategies for data-driven analysis and continuous improvement.
A 5-star candidate has:
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing, especially in roles that involve E-commerce management, digital marketing, and cross-departmental coordination, ideally in a B2C environment.
- Proven expertise in key commercial competencies, including market analysis, strategic planning, and execution of revenue-generating projects.
- The resilience and acumen to stay the course amidst challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on their impact and feasibility. This requires a keen understanding of the business's needs and the ability to allocate resources efficiently.
- Proficiency in (Webflow / website) CMS, and basic understanding of web development (html, CSS).
- Skills in managing localization projects, preferably with Crowdin or similar tools.
- Competency in using Google Analytics 4 and/or other data analysis tools for strategy optimization.
- Experience in testing, optimizing, and expanding marketing automation.
- General understanding of GDPR compliance, particularly in managing cookie consent tools, and marketing consent for E-commerce environments.
- General understanding of performance marketing with a focus on PPC, and Email Marketing.
- Ability to tackle technical and marketing challenges proactively, finding innovative solutions.
- Skills to develop and implement long-term strategies for website development and marketing initiatives.
- The ideal candidate for this role must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, to effectively communicate and collaborate within our diverse, international team.
Nice to have:
- A good understanding of the hospitality E-commerce industry.
- Ability to facilitate deeper technical enhancements on the website.
- Skills to enhance the visual appeal and user interface of the website.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Voluntary health insurance and sports compensation with Stebby.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
Job Level: IC3
Learn more about our career development framework here.
Please note that this position will be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.