Reception Specialist - Berlin (m/w/d) Western Europe (Operations) · Berlin
Reception Specialist - Berlin (m/w/d)
Re-invent the world's largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
Are you a passionate and guest-centric individual who thrives on delivering exceptional experiences? Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry and a keen eye for detail? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Reception Specialist at Bob W in Berlin! 🇩🇪
We are looking for someone who brings positive energy and a can-do attitude to every task, whether working independently or as part of a team. As an Reception Specialist, you will be the key person for reactive operations tasks, ensuring swift and effective resolution of any issues that arise. Your keen eye for detail will be crucial as you conduct housekeeping quality audits to maintain our exceptionally high cleaning standards and manage our partnerships with suppliers. Additionally, your strong time management skills, confidence in decision-making, and experience in the hospitality industry will set you up for success in this role.
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London, Milan, Oslo, Tartu, Florence, and Madrid's coolest neighborhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Provide world-class experiences for our guests, ensuring that when they travel, they choose Bob over just booking a hotel.
- Be the go-to troubleshooter for reactive operations tasks, swiftly resolving any issues that arise.
- Conduct thorough housekeeping quality audits to maintain our ridiculously high cleanliness standards for guests and effectively manage our supplier partnerships.
- Perform property inspections to proactively plan and execute maintenance works, ensuring our product maintains its high-quality standards.
- Challenge conventional practices, pushing yourself and our teams to recognize best practices and identify opportunities for operational enhancements.
- Establish, improve, and implement Bob's standard operating procedures.
- Manage Health & Safety compliance within your assigned property.
Our 5-star candidate has:
- Preferably, 1+ year of experience in the hospitality industry, specifically in apart-hotel or operations roles.
- Passionate customer service-driven attitude for delivering world-class guest experiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to anticipate and address potential operational issues proactively.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Fluency in German and English.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Sports compensation with Urban Sports Club.
- Mobile phone call compensation.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
If you are ready to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact in the world of hospitality, we want to hear from you! Bob W offers a supportive work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for growth and development.
Job Level: IC1
Learn more about our career development framework here.
Please note that this position will be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Western Europe (Operations)
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.