Senior Revenue Manager Growth · Multiple locations · Hybrid Remote
Senior Revenue Manager
Revolutionise the hospitality industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in the coolest neighbourhoods across Europe. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As a Senior Revenue Manager, you will take ownership of revenue management practices, including reporting. You will strategically use data and build asset level plans to create commercial success, specifically achieving Revenue & GOP Goals. If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for driving business success through effective revenue management, then read on.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and Delivery: Craft and deliver world-class internal revenue reporting across various tools, accompanied by digestible commentary for easy consumption throughout the entire business.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster positive relations between our Growth department and Ops teams, ensuring a seamless collaboration focused on exceeding all business expectations.
- Commercial Excellence: Drive commercial excellence across the region, with a keen eye on consistently improving KPIs, specifically GOP and RevPar.
- Data-Led Decision-Making: Ensure that data-led decision-making feeds into our revenue and demand generation strategy, paving the way for a sustainable journey to profitability through revenue excellence.
- People Management: Oversee and lead a small high-performing team, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative work culture.
A 5-star candidate has:
- 5+ years of proven revenue management experience, ideally within a technology-enabled hospitality provider.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-centric approach to revenue management.
- Proficient in SQL, with experience using Snowflake and Tableau for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Top-notch written and spoken communication skills in English, facilitating effective collaboration within our diverse, international team.
- Intrinsic willingness to test and review new tactics and efforts to drive continuous improvement.
- A positive, get-it-done mentality, ensuring successful execution of revenue strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing and leading teams to success.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in any other European language.
- Experience in driving Ancillary revenue.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to revolutionise hospitality by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- Sports subscription with Gympass.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
Job Level: M3-M4
Learn more about our career development framework here.
Please note that this position will be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.