Sales Associate, Hospitality - London Growth · London · Hybrid Remote
Sales Associate, Hospitality - London
Re-invent the world’s largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
The role of the Sales Associate, is to elevate Bob W’s performance in the UK through prospecting, booking, and managing corporate accounts. This pivotal position is an integral member of our growing B2B team. You are an experienced sales professional who can leverage their existing network of travel buyers in the UK and who has the toolkit to establish Bob W as the preferred accommodation provider in the area.
As a self-starter you possess the initiative to independently cultivate and foster relationships. Your approach is strategic, leading to profitable revenue generation and fostering strong brand loyalty.
Being a vital member of our Growth org, you are a part of a global team of exceptional individuals focused on customer acquisition and revenue management.
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in the coolest neighbourhoods across Europe. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Take responsibility for the whole business development cycle. Cold contacting is one of your secret weapons ;)
- Ensure skyrocketing growth in direct B2B bookings.
- Build long-term partnerships with the local start-up community.
- Find the ways to enter the “corporate” market - let’s show Fortune 500 companies that 5-star hotels are too boring.
- Establish a “hidden” sales network by creating non-ordering collaboration relationships with local partners: restaurants, cafes, gyms, co-working spaces, etc.
- Heavily collaborate with Growth, Operations, Finance, and Product teams to make data-driven decisions and execute them successfully.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
Our 5-star candidate has:
- A self-starter, ambitious, and hungry for results attitude. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out, and generating and closing deals from cold leads.
- 1+ years of excellent track record in Sales or Business Development in a B2B environment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in the Travel, Lodgings, TMC, and Group Booking eco-system preferred.
- Excellent English language skills are a must.
- Experience in using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous).
- Experience in onboarding and managing accounts.
- Organized and process-driven, with knowledge of B2B sales techniques.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus structure tied to performance.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- Sports subscription with Gympass.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Mobile phone call compensation.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment
Job Level: IC2
Learn more about our career development framework here.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.