Product Manager - Guest Journey Product · Tallinn · Hybrid Remote
Product Manager - Guest Journey
Re-invent the world’s largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in the coolest neighbourhoods across Europe. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership of our digital guest journey from booking until the guest leaves the apartment. Your goal will be to build a world-class experience that drives our revenue and high guest satisfaction scores. This is a critical role that directly contributes to achieving our mission and has an opportunity to reinvent what great guest experience means in the hospitality industry.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute the vision, strategy and roadmap for Bob W’s digital guest journey.
- Focus and drive impact through revenue and guest satisfaction-related initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with our dedicated teams of engineers, designers, marketers, operational staff, and customer support to solve complex problems.
- Be the guest advocate, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product decisions.
A 5-star candidate has:
- 3+ years in product management, ideally with a focus on B2C products renowned for exceptional UX.
- Proven ability to scope and deconstruct complex problems into smaller iterations, ship and learn on the way.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and an independent decision-maker.
- Top-notch written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Passion for travelling.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Voluntary health insurance and sports compensation with Stebby.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
Job Level: IC3 - IC4
Learn more about our career development framework here.
Please note that this position will be closed as soon as a sufficient number of qualified candidates are identified. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.