Guest Support Specialist - Dutch Speaker 🇪🇺 Guest Success · Multiple locations · Hybrid Remote
Guest Support Specialist - Dutch Speaker 🇪🇺
Re-invent the world’s largest industry as part of a dynamic, venture capital-backed hospitality tech start-up with huge growth ambitions!
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbors, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here. Our Guest Success team is providing a 5-star guest experience in the markets Bob W is operating in. If you're a Dutch speaker with a burning desire to deliver outstanding service, we want you to be our next Guest Support Specialist!
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveler who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London, Milan, Oslo, Tartu, Florence, Athens, Berlin, Bonn, Cologne, and Madrid's coolest neighborhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Work on shifts to support the Guest Success team in their daily activities.
- Create loyal guests and gather valuable feedback.
- Contribute to product improvements.
- Share ideas to enhance the quality of the Bob W service.
- Respond to guest reviews using various OTA channels.
- Assist guests and resolve their issues through phone, emails, and chat.
- Collaborate closely with local Operations Specialists to ensure efficient day-to-day processes.
- Work closely with other teams to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Embrace the mantra "When in doubt, do better for the guest".
Our 5-star candidate:
- Has top-notch oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English, extra language is a plus.
- Is obsessed with amazing guest service and has a natural desire to always go beyond and above to exceed customers' expectations and make each stay memorable.
- Is goal-oriented and is a pro in conflict management (or wants to become one).
- Is tech-savvy and ready to acquire new information/software skills quickly.
- Is ready to work in the evening shifts and on weekends. Work is schedule-based to offer our customers 24/7 support.
You get extra points for:
- Having experience working with OTAs
- Previous experience in Hospitality and/or Customer Service.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Weekly team lunches supplied by Bob.
- Sports compensation (subject to location)
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
Please note: If you receive an offer from Bob W, you will travel to Estonia for on-spot training. The comprehensive training program spans three months, and we will cover your travel and accommodation expenses. During this period, you will have the opportunity to stay in one of our Bob W locations and experience awesomeness to the max!
Job Level: IC1
Learn more about our career development framework here.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Guest Success
- Multiple locations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
105 52 AthensDirections
1011 PL AmsterdamDirections
5616 HA EindhovenDirections
1e Delistraat 29
3531 SL UtrechtDirections
2515 NE Den HaagDirections
3012 CL RotterdamDirections
2312 PP LeidenDirections
About Bob W.
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. With our beautifully designed and authentic living spaces, we offer a home away from home for leisure and business travellers alike, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.