Customer Support Specialist - French - Day Shift (Barcelona, Spain)
Do you enjoy helping people and have experience in delivering excellent customer support?
Are you customer-focused, have a technical understanding, and a personality that can make people smile through our support channels?
Are you motivated by working in a scale-up company moving with the speed of light?
If you are nodding yes to the above, this might just be the perfect opportunity for you - and us!
About MontaMonta is a new, yet well established layer of technology that brings together installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
By empowering Charge Point Operators and offering consistent charging experiences for Electrical Vehicle owners, Monta is laying the ground for a scalable and sustainable EV infrastructure.
The role and tasks
In the position of Customer Support Specialist, you will be one of the first handful of hires and a key element in shaping the culture, foundation and future of the Support Team. You will be our voice to the outside world, and it is therefore crucial that you have a passion for helping people. Our users are always 100% in focus and it is important to us that they get an awesome experience when they contact us.
Your primary tasks will consist of:
- Communicating directly with our customers, primarily via conversations in a chat-format, but also inbound and outbound calls.
- Listen and respond to our user’s needs and concerns and provide professional and friendly support at all times ensuring our users are our number one priority.
- Collaborate with teammates and other departments to troubleshoot and solve queries from our lovely users
- Navigating multiple tools to aide you in finding the correct solutions.
- Working on a shift-based schedule Monday-Sunday, between the hours of 07:00-23:00.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are located in or around Barcelona and can work from our office in Barcelona.
- You have an “above and beyond”-mentality and are always willing to go the extra mile to help our customers.
- You are driven and can think outside of the box.
- You have experience working in customer-facing environments.
- You have attention to detail and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- You are tech-savvy.
We believe you will be a great candidate if you
- Have experience in a similar position and in providing world-class customer service.
- Thrive working in a high-paced and super dynamic work environment.
- Have a good understanding of business acumen and can not afraid to make important calls - sometimes on the spot.
- Are motivated by the fact that we place the train tracks while we ride them and that you'll be 1st-gen Monteer from our Barcelona office building our team for the future.
- Would like to work in a company that’s making the world a better place and have a big focus on sustainability and diversity.
What’s in it for you?
You will make your mark on the digital charging solution of the future for electric vehicle owners, and your daily walk will be at our office in the middle of Copenhagen.
During your work at Monta, you will get your hands on many different things, and we are constantly testing new technologies that push the limits of what you can expect as an electric motorist.
Professional sparring with brilliant colleagues and good development opportunities. You become part of an entrepreneurial company that oozes drive, has a great team spirit, and an ambitious growth strategy.
At Monta, we focus on following up on the things we do, so we are constantly learning individually and as a team.
We love diversity and everything that makes us different - that is also what makes us awesome!
We also offer:
- Shared company electric cars in Copenhagen
- Free gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Vegan lunch catering
- Company and team events, including Friday bars, parties and gaming nights
- Learning & development opportunities
- Education budget + 3 days of annual leave to partake in educational courses
Are you going to join the team?
Something looks off?