Customer Success Manager
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Do you enjoy working with customers and technology to solve life-changing problems? Do you love to nurture customer relations and navigate growth? Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
Then join Corti as we seek another brilliant Customer Success Manager to join our Copenhagen team, supporting our CX team in taking care of our customer accounts and driving their onboarding and training projects! ☄️
Curious to learn more about the impact you'll make?
Assume a portfolio of Scandinavian customer accounts & become their primary point of contact, including:
- Overseeing customer relations with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors; performing both status-update meetings and QBRs
- Acting as the link between technical and business stakeholders to keep everybody aligned on both the customer and Corti side
- Identifying and nurturing new commercial opportunities at the account level and working closely with sales to close upsell
Being responsible for new customers' onboarding and driving adoption, including:
- Owning the end-to-end planning and delivery of new customer onboarding projects, including participation in end-user training
- Guiding product adoption while ensuring that the customer gets maximum value from Corti’s products. This includes customer updates on new releases & product updates
- Monitoring customer health & identify potential customer risks
- Engaging with the customer to address those risks
- Collaborating to solve technical support requests coming from your customers
Being a voice of constant improvement, including:
- Anticipating, observing, and articulating customer needs and passing on ideas for new product innovations.
- Working to improve our processes and materials, such as the knowledge base.
- Managing internal customer awareness to align account growth and product development.
- Collaborating cross-functional; besides working closely with sales and product, you will also have touchpoints with marketing, operations, and data teams.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, account management, or similar position
- Excellent structure and experience in planning, preparing, and executing complex projects,
- A passion for helping customers with a track record of going above and beyond to make customers successful and understand their long-term goals
- Motivation to become a Corti product expert including detailed product knowledge and technical understanding with the curiosity and ability to link our product abilities to our customer's business needs to enable long-term success
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to translate our offering into customer workflows and value drivers
- A ton of drive, goal orientation, and ability to thrive in a high-paced environment like Corti, where we work towards set targets
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with a growth mindset and ready to actively shape company culture and ensure good collaboration between our various team members and locations
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and Danish
- Your experience comes from a tech/software environment, ideally a SaaS platform
- You have experience working in the healthcare industry
- Strong verbal and written communication in Swedish
- Health insurance
- A pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Vacation PTO: 25+5 vacation days for all Cortians on top of national holidays.
- Equipment: A laptop, as well as a monitor or laptop stand where needed.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and remote working options.
- Company and team trips: Go somewhere with us and get to know your team at least every six months! (We're going to Portugal in September!)
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!